2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekly Review: Mar 5 - 11

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout:  Treadmill - 4.31mi, .31mi warm up walk, 2.04mi @ 14:16 per mi, .46mi walk, .78mi @ 14:43 per mi, .72mi cool down walk
Notes:  I couldn't run as much as I wanted to tonight, but I did what I could and got some miles in.  I am feeling stiff and sore right now and I know that's to be expected.

Tuesday
REST
Notes:  So tired that I fell asleep on the couch as soon as I got home from work.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill - 2.51mi, .30mi warm up walk, 2mi @ 14:59 per mi, .21mi cool down walk
Notes:  It was a tough work out tonight.  I am feeling the time off more than just physically.  I'm feeling it mentally, in a lack of confidence, endurance and strength.  I have a long way to go again.

Thursday
PM Workout:  Treadmill Incline Workout #1 - 1.84mi, 30 minutes, up to 4.8mph, up to 10% incline
PM Workout:  Elliptical - 1.05mi,  30 minutes, resistance level 1, ramp 10%
PM Workout:  Bike - 10mi, 47 minutes, 12.8mph avg, resistance level 1
Notes:  I couldn't let the bad feelings from the day before get me so down.  I started with a killer incline workout on the treadmill - there was way more running than I'm used to and at an incline that I'm not used to either.  Then I jumped on the elliptical and that just made my legs in to jelly.  Finally I ended up with a nice ride on the stationary bike to round out the day.  I was super tired and sore by the time I was all done with this and I loved it!

Friday
PM Workout:  Treadmill 4.3mi walk @ 15:00 per mi
Notes:  Got in a good walk on the treadmill tonight.  Nothing fancy, but just good consistent movement.

Saturday
REST
Notes: I did absolutely nothing today.

Sunday
AM Workout:  Walk 2.27mi @ 15:36 per mi
AM Workout:  Treadmill walk 2.03mi @ 15:00 per mi
Notes:  Took the dogs out for a nice walk this morning - poor babies are as out of shape as I am.  Finished up with a couple more miles on the treadmill.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +5.8 pounds
Yeah, there's nothing good about that number, but I'm getting back on track and hopefully these numbers will just get better going forward.

Run/Walk Miles: 17.26
Bike Miles: 10.0
Elliptical Miles: 1.05
TOTAL MILES: 28.31

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: 1 30 Minute Incline Workout

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 17.26
Bike Miles: 10.0
Elliptical Miles: 1.05
TOTAL MILES: 28.31

Training Notes
This week isn't quite as good as I wanted it to be, but it's a heck of a lot better than it's been in the last couple of months.  I know that I have a lot of work to do and I'm finally ready to do it again.

I did pretty well with food this week.  I returned to tracking everything I consume and planning out meals while accounting for workouts.  I had one day that wasn't perfect, but overall I'm very happy with how I've done this week and I hope that food combined with exercise will help the number on the scale next week.

It feels good to be back in a place where I can start putting in the time and doing what I need to do again.  How's your March going?

2 comments:

KippWade said...

Great to see you're getting back at it! I know that I've been feeling the same way on the TM recently.

I've managed to keep from getting a cold this season... until now. I think it's a cold, I'm hoping that it's not allergies already! Now it's sunny and warm out and I don't feel like going for a run since I can't breath at this point! :(

Leanne T said...

So far so good for me. Managing to work-out 5-6 days per week, including 2 days of spinning. Went back to South Beach Diet eating and have lost 7 pounds. Need to lose 15 lbs to get back to my goal weight.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels