2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekly Review: Feb 27 - Mar 4

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
REST
Notes:  Traveled home from Walt Disney World.

Tuesday
REST
Notes:  So tired that I fell asleep on the couch as soon as I got home from work.

Wednesday
REST
Notes:  For some reason my legs are swollen and I'm really tired.  I know, I know - excuses, excuses.

Thursday
REST
Notes:  No excuse, I was just lazy today

Friday
REST
Notes:  Got all my gear ready to go for the half marathon in the morning.  I know this one will cause me pain, but I'm really looking forward to it

Saturday
REST
Notes: I am very disappointed in myself.  I went to bed early in hopes of getting a good night's sleep for the half, but instead I was up almost all night with stomach aches and horrible leg cramps.  I just didn't think I'd be able to do the course - I wrestled with myself for about an hour before I finally gave up and decided not to go.  I was having trouble even walking and I was so tired that I just wasn't sure I could do it.  I felt guilty all day.

Sunday
REST
Notes:  My stomach feels all better today and only a couple of leg cramps.  I think I might have been dehydrated - although I'm not sure how that's possible with the amount of water I drink each day.  I pushed the fluids a bit more today and rested until I went to see Wicked and then came home and rested some more.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: No Weigh In Due to Travel

Run/Walk Miles: 0.0
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 0.0

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 0.0
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 0.0

Training Notes
Okay - another week I've wasted because of being tired or not feeling well.  Excuses - sure, I've got plenty of them.  I have nothing to report on training because I didn't do any, but that has to stop.

Did absolutely horrible with food again this week.  I can't make excuses I haven't even tried to do better here.  I've let the stress rule my behavior here.  I did go shopping for the week and got food that's better for me and I'll start tracking again this next week.
I am very upset that I didn't make it to the half marathon this weekend, but sometimes you have to listen to your body and mine was screaming at me to give it a break.  I'll have to pick up another half somewhere later in the year.

Maybe I will be able to get back on track now and put some serious effort in to my training and weight loss.  We shall see what happens.

1 comments:

mousechow.com said...

Amanda, I end up exhausted and dehydrated for a week after every WDW trip no matter how much water I drink. Be kind to yourself - you'll get back on track next week!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels