2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Weekly Review: Feb 20 - 26

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
REST
Notes:  In the middle of a huge project at work and ended up working some seriously crazy hours.

Tuesday
REST
Notes:  Antibiotics still making me feel a bit sick.  Implementation day for a big work project.  Had to work some more crazy hours today.

Wednesday
REST
Notes:  So tired, it's been a long couple of weeks and I had a ton of things to get ready to go before heading to WDW tomorrow.

Thursday
REST
Notes:  Travel to Walt Disney World.

Friday
REST
Notes:  Attended the expo for packet pick up.  Spent some time in the parks walking around.

Saturday
AM Workout:  Disney Tangled Family 5K Fun Run - 3.96mi, .4mi warm up walk, 3.16mi @ 16:31 per mi, .4mi cool down walk
Notes: A nice slow easy walk with De'Dee today for the 5K.  It was kind of fun to slow down and just take in the sights, but man did that 5K take way longer than I would have liked.

Sunday
AM Workout: Princess Half Marathon - 15.21mi, 1.28mi warm up walk, 13.35mi @ 16:44 per mi, .58mi cool down walk
Notes:  Helped pace Jonathan through the half marathon.  slower than I would have liked to finish, but we did finish.  Felt really pretty good considering the lack of training over the last few weeks.  I'll post a full trip report soon.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +.4 pounds

Run/Walk Miles: 19.17
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 19.17

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 31.41
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 31.41

Training Notes
Starting to feel better.  Will be glad to be off antibiotics soon.  Really feel bad about how this month has turned out.

Did absolutely horrible with food again this week.  I can't make excuses I haven't even tried to do better here.  I've let the stress and being sick get to me and control my will power.

I am okay with the way the 5K and half marathon went as I didn't have much training and I tried to help Jonathan through the race.  Thankfully my body didn't feel too bad during or after the race.  A little stiffness and soreness, but nothing too drastic.

Now that I'm starting to feel better I hope to get back on track and put in some great training months!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels