2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekly Review: Jan 30 - Feb 5

Goals for workouts this year:1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
The Week
Let's make this simple.  I did not work out once this week.  There was a combination of reasons - I was still recovering from the icky sicky, my sinuses are still going nuts, I'm lazy and a bit afraid of getting sick again.  I did have to get out and do some weeding in my front yard today though - does that count :)?  Seriously, that's not the best activity when your sinuses are out of control, but if you have an HOA I'm sure you understand!

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: No weigh in this week due to travel

Run/Walk Miles: 0.0
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 0.0

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 0.0
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 0.0

Training Notes
I came home from California on Monday and still not feeling great.  At least my legs felt absolutely fine after the race on Sunday.  Since I was still battling feeling bad the first part of the week, I let it control me for the rest of the week as well.  I know that's a bad excuse, but I really didn't want a relapse of this.  I'm still dealing with the sinus issues, but I am feeling better and I intend to make this next week a whole lot better.

It was another really bad week in terms of food.  I didn't bother trying to be good with my food choices at all.  I know that I will be paying for that for tomorrow's weigh in.  I will try to do better this next week and going forward.

Now it's time for me to regroup, get back on track and get ready for some more events coming up.  I have added a couple of local races in February, March and April to see what I'm made of and hopefully get my motivation back up to where it should be.

I hope your February is going well and you're reaching your full potential!

1 comments:

Richard said...

Coming off of all the problems you've had lately, I would say that you get a free pass on this past week just so you can try to keep yourself feeling better.

I have an HOA, so I understand just what you mean there!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels