2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekly Review: Feb 6 - 12

Goals for workouts this year:1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
The Week
It was another one of those weeks where nothing went the way I wanted it to.  Between fighting new sinus medicine to ridiculous stress at work I have nothing but excuses to show for it.  I am hoping that this will be the last week like this that I have to post no mileage.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +3.6 pounds

Run/Walk Miles: 0.0
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 0.0

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 0.0
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 0.0

Training Notes
I am finally getting the sinus situation under control.  It's taken a couple of medicine tries and changes, but I think it's finally getting better.  There were a couple of other things going on this week as well that caused me some issues, but those are back under control as well.  This is not how I wanted to start out this year that's for sure.

No, I didn't make any progress on the food front.  It was another week of grab what I could regardless of whether it was good for me or not.  I hope that I can discontinue that trend now too.

I think I am finally at the top of this huge bump in the road that I hit at the beginning of this year.  I am starting to feel better and I am really ready to throw myself back in to what I love.  It's been really frustrating not being able to do what I know I need to do to make this a successful year, but it's time to move past that and on to the good stuff.

Keep your mind on your goals, listen to your body and success is yours!

2 comments:

KippWade said...

I spun wildly out of control this week too.

Sat down tonight an ironed out my plan, and now I've got to stick with it.

Rae! said...

Glad you're feeling better. This head cold /sinus stuff is crazy. It hit me hard.
I have struggled with food this week too. I feel you on the food front.
Regaining control of the stress helps.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels