2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Weely Review: Jan - 15

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
SICK
Notes: I was so sick I didn't even leave my hotel room.  I couldn't talk, had a bad fever, sore throat, cough, stuffy nose and the works.  Very miserable day.

Tuesday
SICK
Notes: Very long flight home while sick.

Wednesday
SICK
Notes: Ended up only working a half day in the office and then came home.  Not feeling well at all.

Thursday
SICK
Notes: Headed to the doctor - bronchitis, sinus infection and swollen glands, throat, nose, and sinuses.  10 days of antibiotics and cough syrup in my future.  UGH!

Friday
SICK
Notes: Still feeling really rotten.

Saturday
SICK
Notes: Following the doctor's orders and not doing anything today.

Sunday
SICK
Notes: The coughing is just really difficult to deal with.  I can't move without starting to cough.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: No weigh in because of travel

Run/Walk Miles: 0.0
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 0.0

Pilates: MISSED 
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 52.69
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 52.69

Training Notes
What can I say, this week has totally sucked.  I didn't get to enjoy the last day of my vacation, travel was rough and it just seemed to get worse when I got home.  Some times you just can't win, but I'll get over this and move on as best as I can.

Food was hit and miss this week.  I have to admit there's not much in my house and I haven't felt like shopping so I haven't made the best choices, but there has been a lot of soup in my diet since it doesn't hurt my throat to eat it.

I'm feeling lazy and annoyed that I cannot get a workout in.  I had no pain after the full marathon and I could have easily gotten right back on the training track, but this darn sick has put me in my place.  I'll get past this though!

4 comments:

Matt said...

Ugh... I'm sorry you got sick. But at least you're still holding yourself accountable. Hope you get to feeling better!

Leanne T said...

They're nothing worse than flying while sick. Did that once and hope to never experience it again.

Karen said...

Whoa girl - hope you feel better by next weekend!

sambycat said...

glad you are taking it easy - although it sounds like you kinda have no choice... ;-p hope you feel better!!!!!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels