2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekly Review: Jan 16 - 22

Goals for workouts this year:1. 100-125 miles run/walk per month
2. One 20+ mile run/walk per month
3. One day of Pilates per week
4. One day of Strength Training per week
5. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
6. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
SICK
Notes: Still so sick I can't even attempt to get any miles in.  I just can't stop coughing.

Tuesday
SICK
Notes: I wish that I could say I'm feeling better, but I'm not yet.

Wednesday
SICK
Notes: Night time seems to be the worst, I just can't stop the coughing even with the cough syrup.  I want to get miles in so bad.

Thursday
SICK
Notes: Thought I was starting to feel better, but every time I move I start coughing and get overheated.  So frustrated!

Friday
SICK
Notes: All day I thought I'd be able to get some miles in this evening, but the coughing and tiredness is just too much right now.

Saturday
SICK
Notes: So much for today's long run/walk.  I'm still coughing so much it's actually making me very ill.  The good news is, I think the infection part is pretty much gone.  I'm wondering if I've gone from being sick to having a really bad allergy attack.

Sunday
SICK
Notes: Another day down the drain and no miles.  I've been sneezing and coughing all day, my sinuses are completely stuffy and sore and I feel kind of miserable.  I am getting really nervous about the Tinker Bell Half next weekend.  I am sure that two weeks of not working out is not helping me in any way.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -4.2 pounds

Run/Walk Miles: 0.0
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 0.0

Pilates: MISSED 
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 52.69
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 52.69

Training Notes
Boy, I can't say much good about this week.  Just when I start feeling better, this darn stuff kicks back in and drags me back down.  I was really hoping this weekend would see me get some miles in, but no such luck.  While I could force myself to put miles in, I figure that would cause me to do more damage than good so I'm trying to take it easy and let myself heal.  Trust me, that's not easy for me!

Food was just a mess this week.  Since I wasn't feeling good, I made very bad choices.  I take full responsibility for that and will work to correct this problem as soon as I could.

Next weekend is the Never Land 5K and Tinker Bell Half Marathon.  I have delusions of doing really well, but if I can't shake this cough it's going to be a bit rough.  So, reality is telling me to just go and have a good time and see what happens, and that's what I'm going to do :)!

3 comments:

secretmarathoner said...

Listen to your own advice, just go, have a good time, and see what happens.
Enjoy yourself and show off that bing when you get it!!

Rae! said...

I hope you are feeling better. Just have fun with it. being sick trying to run can be worse than not doing anything at all. Please rest.

Mouse Fan Diane said...

Thank you for the info, as I'm thinking about next year's. I'm a new follower too, please stop by mine too

Diane @http://www.candoitmom.com/

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels