2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

December 2011 Wrap Up

Weight Watch: +4.8 pounds
No, I am not at all happy with that number.  I know that I did this to myself.  I have just been stumbling a lot on this area, but do not despair - I have not given up and I will continue to work on this area of my life.

Mileage Watch:
Run/Walk: 82.38 miles
Bike: 32.00 miles
Elliptical: 0.0 miles
Total Miles: 114.38 miles

I am not overly happy with the number for this month.  I slacked a lot and the numbers show it.  On the other hand, my body was telling me that it needed more rest and I listened.  I just hope that it doesn't negatively impact the Dopey Challenge.

Goal Review
I completed the Runner's Den/Fiesta Bowl Half Marathon in December.  I was consistent, finishing in 3 hours yet again.  The legs held up okay though so I can't complain too much.  The Lifesavers for fuel still seem to be working pretty well for me.  This race kept me going with my one race per month goal for the year and my fifth half for the year.

I just managed to stay within my 80-100 run/walk miles per month goal.  Of course I would have loved to have more miles to report for December, but at least I got miles in and managed to keep to my goal for 2011. 

January 2012
January promises to be pretty darn exciting.  I started out the month with a 5K.  Next week I have the Dopey Challenge.  Then at the end of the month I have the Tinker Bell events at Disneyland.  I am sure it will prove to be a challenging month, but a challenge I think I am ready for.

I know that I have to start working more diligently on my weight loss.  I've just been making really bad choices lately and there's no good reason for it.  This will keep being a work in progress and hopefully at some point things will all click again.

Hope you all had a Happy New Year!  Enjoy the promise of new things to come and see what great things you can make happen this year!

2 comments:

Leanne T said...

Keep up the good work! I think you;re doing awesome.

Chris said...

Definitely focus on the snacking and such. The running is going to take care of itself with all of the events you have coming up (jealous!). What motivates you? Maybe a personal challenge? A person to person challenge? I'm game for something if it will help you, just let me know. :-)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels