2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Countdown to 2012 WDW Marathon Weekend #0

#0 - Meeting up with old friends and making new friends

That's right, I'm on my way to Walt Disney World for the 2012 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend.  We've made it to the end of my countdown and I hope you've enjoyed this series of things I look forward to at Walt Disney World.

The last and very important entry in the countdown list is getting to meet up with old friends and hopefully meeting new friends that will become old friends!

Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend is a time for those of us with like minds and joy of running to get together and celebrate our sport, our spirits, and our accomplishments over three days of events that will test our mental and physical strength.

I am excited to meet up with my Team Voice team mates - since we're scattered across the country we don't get to see each other as often as I would like, but when we do get to see each other you can be assured that a lot of laughing and fun will be had by all!

I am also excited to meet some folks that I've met through this blog and other blogs that I follow.  It's always fun to put faces and names together to gain a bit more connection with the folks that I communicate with electronically.

So, if you're going to be in WDW during the 2012 WDW Marathon Weekend, I'd love to meet you.  You can contact me on Twitter at @wdwalone - send me a message and maybe we can meet up and say hi!

4 comments:

Chris said...

See you there!

Rae! said...

have fun!!

Leanne T said...

Have a great time!

Richard said...

Congratulations on finishing all 3 races.
It was great to see you there on Saturday. I hope you're feling better!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels