2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekly Review: Nov 28 - Dec 4

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 3.10mi @ 15:00 per mi
Notes: It was rough to even get this distance in today as I certainly was not feeling 100%.  At least I got some mileage in.

Tuesday
REST
Notes: Still not feeling too great so instead of pushing I took it easy.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 6mi @ 13:38 per mi
Notes: Got in a nice long walk on the treadmill tonight.  Still feeling pretty tired, but a little better.  Seems to be allergies that are attacking me.

Thursday
PM Workout:  Walk 3.57mi @ 16:48 per mi
Notes: Took the girls out for a nice walk today. Got to use my new Garmin and wore a new pair of shoes.  We did a couple of very short running segments too - the dogs really wanted to run but they need to build their endurance from being inactive all summer. 

Friday
PM Workout: Walk 4mi @ 15:41 per mi
Notes: Took the dogs out for another great walk and wore my second pair of new shoes to start breaking them in.  Everything feels pretty good, but the dogs pulling on me is easy to feel in my arms and back - silly dogs!

Saturday
AM Workout:  Walk .39mi @ 16:16 per mi
Bike - 12mi, 50 minutes, 14.3mph avg, resistance level 2
Notes: Went to take the dogs out for a nice walk today, but we no more than got started and it started hailing on us - yeah, it was very cold and I decided to turn around and head back inside.  Got in a nice bike ride instead.

Sunday
AM Workout:  Fiesta Bowl Half Marathon - 15.11mi, 1.5mi Warm up walk, 13.16mi @ 13:42 per mi, .45mi cool down walk
Notes: Finished another half marathon today.  I was slower than I would have liked to be, but at least I'm consistent I suppose.  A little sore at the end, but felt pretty good overall.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +2.0 pounds

Run/Walk Miles: 32.17
Bike Miles: 12.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 44.17

Pilates: MISSED 
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 23.07
Bike Miles: 12.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 35.07

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results
Photobucket
What do you know - I managed a bronze medal again this week.  It was a rough start to the week with my allergies going out of control, but it ended on a pretty high note with the finish of my fifth half marathon for the year.  Feeling pretty good about my mileage overall for the year.

I cannot say that food was great or bad this week.  I had my good days and my bad days and made some good choices and some bad choices.  I'm not sure why I am struggling so much in this area, but it is truly a struggle every single day lately.

The first few days of December are over and it's just over a month until 2012 WDW Marathon Weekend.  I'm starting to make packing choices and firming up plans and starting to get very excited for the trip.  What are you looking forward to in December?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels