2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekly Review: Dec 5 - 11

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
REST
Notes: Took today off.  The knees are a little sore from the half the day before, but nothing too bad and everything seems to be feeling pretty good.

Tuesday
REST
Notes: All I can say is that I was nothing but grumpy today.  I'm not sure why, but I was just in a mood all day.

Wednesday
REST
Notes: I don't know why, but I didn't do anything again today.

Thursday
REST
Notes: Are you seeing a pattern here?  Yep, I didn't do anything again today. 

Friday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 4.25mi @ 13:38 per mi
Bike - 20mi, 1hr 26mins, 13.9mph avg, resistance level 2
Notes: The walk felt pretty good on the treadmill tonight.  I will say I was a bit sore and tired after the bike ride though.

Saturday
AM Workout:  Walk 5.28mi @ 14:25 per mi
Notes: Took the dogs out for a cold (34 degree) walk this morning.  Left leg a bit sore today for some reason.  The dogs did so good on such a long walk for them.

Sunday
REST
Notes: I didn't do anything again today.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +1.4 pounds

Run/Walk Miles: 9.53
Bike Miles: 20.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 29.53

Pilates: MISSED 
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 32.60
Bike Miles: 32.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 64.60

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results
Not a good week in terms of training.  I was just in a funk all week and wasn't making the best choices in terms of mileage.  That happens some times though and in the end I know it shouldn't hurt me to take an easy week.

Another week with good days and bad days.  I'm doing what I can when I can.  Always an area to work on.

I cannot believe it's almost the middle of December and it's just a couple of weeks until the 2012 WDW Marathon Weekend events.  I've started to figure out what I'll be wearing for each race, gathering clothes for cold or hot weather and just trying to figure out what will be coming with me.  How is your December going?  Are you looking forward to anything special for the holidays or the new year?

2 comments:

-J.Darling said...

I've heard a lot of folks bring "disposable" clothing for these races, and that Disney donates coats and sweatshirts found along the race track to charity. Will you be making any "donations"?
Way to go on the walking! I've been challenged with my foot lately. I'm pretty sure there is a stress fracture that didn't show up on the x-ray, so it's been slower here. But I've found a pair of my hiking boots that seem to agree with my foot better than anything else. They aren't cute, but they are my new best friend!

Rae! said...

Take care of those knees. Good miles. at least you are getting them. So you go from crazy hot weather to crazy cold??
So far can't wait to see you!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels