2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Weekly Review: Dec 19 - 25

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 3.25mi @ 15:00 per mi
Notes: Dealing with an extremely sore pinched nerve or something pinched in my right leg.  Very sore to walk,sit, stand all day.  Decided to try to brave a walk to see if I could ease the soreness.  Not too bad to take it nice and slow.  Lots of massage and ice to help ease the area as well.

Tuesday
REST
Notes: Not good today.  The pinched nerve is very sore and aggravated today and instead of pushing - lots of ice, massage and rest again today.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk - 4.08mi, .3mi warm up walk, 3.14mi @ 12:11 per mi, .64mi cool down walk
Notes: What do you know, the leg is feeling so much better today.  I am pretty happy with the time on the 5K tonight as I didn't push too hard.  A bit sore still after the run, but hoping that it will be okay still tomorrow.

Thursday
AM Workout:  Run/Walk - 13.98mi, .29mi warm up walk, 13.13mi @ 13:57 per mi, .57mi cool down walk
Notes: No pain in the leg today - well, at least not the pain from the last few days.  Headed outside today for a nice half marathon run/walk.  It was a beautiful, chilly, sunny day that was perfect for getting the miles in.  I was pretty sore and worn out by the end of the run/walk though. 

Friday
REST
Notes: Was hoping to get another long, long run in today, but I was pretty sore from the run/walk yesterday.  I don't know why it wore me out so much, but it did. 

Saturday
PM Workout:  Walk 3.07mi @ 18:13 per mi
Notes: Took the dogs out for a nice Christmas light looking walk tonight.  It was a beautiful, chilly evening and perfect for looking at all the pretty lights.  Felt good to not have a goal.

Sunday
REST
Notes: Lots of house and yard work to get done today didn't leave any time for a "real" workout.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -3.60 pounds

Run/Walk Miles: 21.31
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 21.31

Pilates: MISSED 
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 68.79
Bike Miles: 32.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 100.79

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results
So, it was another so-so week in terms of miles.  Since I didn't manage to do the Dopey Dress Rehearsal again this week it sort of sucks.  My confidence level right now for the upcoming races is very low.  I really want to better my times from 2011, but at this point I'm not sure what to expect.

There was nothing good about food this week.  I have been out of control and stress did not make that situation any better.  There are no excuses here, I know what I did wrong and I have not had the control to do better.

The year is almost over and I will be looking back to see where I have excelled and where I have stumbled.  I am also trying to stay positive about the upcoming races and really hope that I can do better in 2012 than I did in 2011!  What are you looking back on and looking forward to?

2 comments:

Chris said...

Deep breath....you are okay, Amanda. Just gotta put your behind in the past and take that first step forward to race day, clean slate. :-). Have confidence in that awesome training base you built this year. You are right there, just need to take that breath and move forward, trust me. ;-)

Let's do the daily email check if you think that will help, I'm here for ya!

Leanne T said...

Looking back on the 20 pounds that I have put back on this year and looking forward to losing them in 2012.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels