2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Weekly Review: Dec 12 - 18

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
REST
Notes: Took today off.  Why, no idea - I guess I wasn't feeling it today.

Tuesday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 4.31mi @ 13:10 per mi
Notes: Felt good to get a run/walk in tonight.  Felt a bit stiff at first, but settled in nice and felt good.

Wednesday
REST
Notes: Thought I'd rest for the weekend.

Thursday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk - 3.76mi, .36mi warm up walk, 3.12mi run/walk @ 12:07 per mi, .28mi cool down walk
Notes: I started my next Dopey Challenge Dress Rehearsal.  Got in a really good 5K on the treadmill with 2min run/1min walk intervals.  Finished in 37:50 and felt really good afterward. 

Friday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 3.74mi, .29mi warm up walk, 3.11mi @ 12:07 per mi, .34mi cool down walk
Notes: Didn't get out of work as early as I hoped so there was no way I was going to be able to do a half marathon tonight.  Decided to start the Dopey Challenge Dress Rehearsal over tonight.  Got another great 5K in on the treadmill - pretty much the same pace as last night and still felt really good.

Saturday
REST
Notes: Well, we'll call this weekend the Dopey Challenge Dress Rehearsal Interrupted.  Unfortunately, I was a bit sick today and didn't manage to get any miles in.  It's just been that kind of week all around I guess.

Sunday
REST
Notes: Boo - still feeling sick and unable to do any miles.  Not to worry, I know what is wrong and I hope to be feeling better in a day or two.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +0.8 pounds

Run/Walk Miles: 11.81
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 11.81

Pilates: MISSED 
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 44.41
Bike Miles: 32.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 76.41

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results
Well, it's another really bad week this week.  I really did try to get good miles in, but sometimes the body doesn't agree with the mind and you have to listen.  I am hoping that next week will be much better and the last of the long training runs before WDW Marathon Weekend.

It was hit and miss on the food front again this week.  I think there were more good than bad days for a change though.  Still need a lot of work on this area, stress still tends to control me way too much.

December has not been stellar for me so far in terms of training, but I hope that I can end it strong and go in to the new year with a great base and fresh legs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels