2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

runDisney Changes Things Up in 2012

runDisney has changed things up for 2012.  Take a look at this video to see what's in store!




You can also read more about it here on the Disney Parks Blog.

With the addition of the new 10 mile race weekend, the Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend has been moved to November 9-10, 2012.

Registration for the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror 10-Miler opens February 14, 2012!

3 comments:

-J.Darling said...

Wasn't the last Tower of Terror race considered kinda a flop? I heard lots of reviews that included "poorly organized" and there is NOTHING worse than a poorly organized race. Hopefully they got it right this time, because it LOOKS freakin' amazing!

Lisa G said...

I am glad you saw the changes. I saw this today and was going to leave you a message about it. I am glad I didn't book a trip for the end of Sept for the Wine and Dine like I was planning on. I will keep saving and aim for Nov now!

Karen said...

I like the idea of a 10 miler to kind of change things up. It also makes the Wine and Dine a possibilty for me this year since the dates changed. Kind of excited about all the race options!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels