2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Miles Completed in 2011

I thought I would post some numbers for 2011.  It was a very successful year in terms of miles for me and I did meet my goal to run/walk/bike/elliptical from my house to Walt Disney World.

The Goal - 2,139 miles

The Result - 2,140.79 miles
     Run/Walk:  1,425.41 miles
     Bike:  703.40 miles
     Elliptical:  11.98 miles

While I didn't make it past Walt Disney World, at least I made it there and in the nick of time too :)!

3 comments:

Chris said...

It's a good thing you made it.... Now you get to run another 42 miles as your reward! Ha! How twisted are we that this is fun. ;-)

Richard said...

I am so impressed that you made such a difficult goal and then stuck with it until you made it. Congratulations on a job well done!

Karen said...

impressive mileage! You should be proud! Woo hoo :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels