2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Friday, December 9, 2011

DVC News

There are an estimated 147 new DVC villas coming to the Grand Floridian in late 2013. The villas will be located near the Wedding Pavilion.

DVC Member Cruises expanded to two sailings in 2012. Booking opens December 11, 2011.

Online booking for DVC Resorts will be launching January 19, 2012!

I have to say I'm super excited for the online booking - that's going to add a whole new level of convenience to membership!

1 comments:

-J.Darling said...

I'm looking to rent some DVC points for the wedding next year! My Top 3 resorts I'd LOVE to stay at are:
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Yacht and Beach Club
Boardwalk

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels