2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dopey Challenge Interview Posted on Healthy Disney

Lisa from Healthy Disney (www.healthydisney.com) contacted me about doing an interview about the Dopey Challenge a couple of weeks ago as part of a series of interviews she's been posting on her site about the upcoming 2012 WDW Marathon Weekend.  My interview was posted today over on the Healthy Disney website.  Check it out and let me know what you think!  I also encourage all of you to follow this blog - Lisa has some great guest columnists and she provides some great tips and advice to going to Disney and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Check out my interview here.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Awesome! Great interview, Amanda.

Lisa Fine said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing this Amanda, and thanks again for agreeing to the interview. I love learning how people get inspired to run at Disney, and I hope we get to meet (even briefly!) next weekend.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels