2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Countdown to 2012 WDW Marathon Weekend #5

#5 - Giving the Characters a High Five at the End of the Race

One of my absolute favorite ways to celebrate the end of a runDisney race is to give the characters at the end a high five.  I will even slow down just so that I can get a clear path to high five the characters.  I don't know why, but it just really makes me happy to have those characters there cheering all the runners on.  I guess it's just that little something extra that runDisney races have that make me come back time and time again.

So, as you end your next runDisney race put a big smile on and high five the characters - I promise, it'll just make your experience a little more special!

2 comments:

-J.Darling said...

High fives always help over the finish line! And they make sure you cross it smiling and, as Gordon Harvey says, running happy!

Chris said...

I love how you brought this up as I have yet to do it! I noticed everyone doing it from last years videos and promised that I'd do it this year. :-). That, and trying to smile more for the "picture spots". I know they are there and I should smile, but for some reason I rarely do....one of these days I'll have a picture worth buying! LOL

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels