2014 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 478.48
(Run/Walked = 248.48, Biked = 223.80, Elliptical = 6.28)

Countdowns!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Countdown to 2012 WDW Marathon Weekend #11

#11 - Epcot's Electric Umbrella

From the Walt Disney World website:
Grab a tray and try some chicken dishes, veggie wraps and salads. Take a seat in the air-conditioned indoors.

Why am I looking forward to Electric Umbrella?
Okay, I'm a sucker for Walt Disney World Hamburgers.  I don't know why, but I really enjoy them, so I like to stop at Epcot and grab a burger and maybe some fries at the Electric Umbrella.  There's nothing particularly spectacular about these burgers, there's no fancy fixings bar, but it's a good basic burger, and of course you can add bacon - everything's better with bacon I hear :).

I actually really like the atmosphere of this quick service location.  It's a large dining area in Future World that has upstairs and downstairs seating areas.  Once you get your food you'll have some options as to where you sit.  I personally like to head upstairs next to a window that looks down on the corridor between Electric Umbrella and Mouse Gear.

As you enjoy your food, you can watch all the people walk and rush to and fro.  It's a great spot to people watch.  You never know what you might see happening down in that area.

If you're in Epcot and just want a burger (I know there are so many options at Epcot, why would you want a burger), stop in to the Electric Umbrella and take a few minutes to sit and relax and people watch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels