2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Countdown to 2012 WDW Marathon Weekend #21

#21 - Magic Kingdom's Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe

From the Walt Disney World website:
Rustle up some grub - like cheeseburgers, wrapped sandwiches and salads.

This location has quick-service menu items or products that, upon request, may accommodate Guests' common food allergy or intolerance requirements.

Why am I looking forward to Pecos Bill's?
Located in the Magic Kingdom in Frontierland, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe is a counter service restaurant.  There is ample seating, but it can get very busy so try eating at off times for the best choices for seating.

The menu at Pecos Bill's is not extensive, it's not even that inventive.  You can check out a sample menu here

So, why do I like this counter service restaurant so much?  The Fixin's Bar!  What's the Fixin's Bar?  Only the greatest thing at any counter service location!  The burgers come pretty much plain, but all that changes at the Fixin's Bar because you get to add the things you love most.  Sauteed mushrooms or onions, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, mayo, ketchup, mustard, and cheese sauce - yes, that's right cheese sauce.

I know, there's nothing super healthy about this, but I cannot resist that cheese sauce and the other goodies on the Fixin's Bar.  The cheese sauce is just so good on the burgers and the best to dip the fries in!  I also like that I get to choose what I put the burger - to me the worst thing that can happen is getting a burger with things I don't like.

So, the next time you're hankering for a big juicy burger with all the fixin's give Pecos Bill's a try!

1 comments:

-J.Darling said...

TOTALLY not diet friendly, but this is where I get a BIG side of fries and load 'em up at the fixin's bar!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels