2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekly Review: Nov 21 - 27

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
REST
Notes: I was feeling fine, but didn't want to workout.

Tuesday
REST
Notes: Just didn't feel like working out again today.

Wednesday
REST
Notes: No excuses, just didn't want to get moving again today.

Thursday
AM Workout:  Treadmill walk 6.2mi @ 13:38 per mi
Notes: I was supposed to go do my first 10K race, but I just didn't feel like dealing with people and craziness this morning.  Got my 10K in on the treadmill instead. 

Friday
REST
Notes: Starting to feel like I'm getting a cold or the flu, just not feeling well at all.

Saturday
REST
Notes: Still feeling sick today, no workout.  Really cruddy workout week.

Sunday
REST
Notes: Still feeling rather sick and not able to workout again today.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -5.0 pounds

Run/Walk Miles: 6.2
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 6.2

Pilates: MISSED 
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 105.57
Bike Miles: 30.0
Elliptical Miles: 1.08
TOTAL MILES: 136.65

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results
No medal this week.  It was all I could do to get in the 10K I did.  Started feeling a bit sick Thanksgiving evening and that lasted through the weekend.  That's okay though, sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Food was not great this week.  Not just because of Thanksgiving, but just in general.  This is still my hardest area to control..

We're nearing the end of November and I'll try to end it strong.  How are you doing?

2 comments:

Richard said...

I hope you're doing alright and not getting too far under the weather.

Rae! said...

I hope you are feeling better.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels