2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Countdown to 2012 WDW Marathon Weekend #59

#59 - Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village's Sanaa

What would a trip to Walt Disney World be without eating at some excellent restaurants?  Well, it wouldn't be near as fun in my opinion!

So, #59 on my list is a restaurant that I'll be trying for the first time - Sanaa.

From the Walt Disney World website:
Sanaa serves African cuisine with Indian flavors for lunch and dinner at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas — Kidani Village in Walt Disney World Resort.

Sanaa means "artwork" in Swahili, and as its name suggests, Sanaa offers its Guests beautifully prepared food, served in an artistic atmosphere with a stunning view of the savanna.

Before dinner, relax in the comfortable lounge beside the spacious dining room. Once you're seated, choose from an array of delectable, African-inspired dishes.

Why am I looking forward to trying Sanna?
I am actually a little nervous about trying Sanna as it's not my typical choice for food.  I can be a bit picky and I'm not at all in to spicy foods so I know I'll have to ask some questions and choose wisely.

One of the things I'm looking most forward to is seeing Kidani Village and the fact that the restaurant looks out over one of the savannas.

Check out the Sanaa dinner menu here.  For appetizers, the menu includes options like bread and accompaniment samplers and salad samplers.  Entrees include slow cooked options, Tandoor oven options, and African cooking with Indian flavors.

Check out the delectable desserts here.  If you actually have room for dessert after one of the fabulous entrees, there's a pretty good selection of equally yummy sounding desserts to choose from.

1 comments:

-J.Darling said...

We wanted to eat here too, but had a SUPER PICKY eater in our group - like she wouldn't eat veggies, most fruits, most meats, ugh... So we skipped it. Most of the ethinic food at Disney is toned down for American palettes. Don't worry! :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels