2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekly Review: Oct 23 -30

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
REST
Notes: I let the stress of work get to me and took the day off.  At least I didn't give in to food temptations.

Tuesday
REST
Notes: Yes, I slacked off again today.  It was another long day at work and took everything I had to get through it.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 6.85mi @ 14:17 per mi
Notes: Got in a great treadmill walk tonight on the mill.  Was feeling pretty good overall.

Thursday
PM Workout:  Treadmill incline workout #8 - 30mins, up to 10% incline, one long running segment at the end
Treadmill walk 2.75mi @ 14:17 per mi
Notes: Got in a killer incline workout in and then a good walk. 

Friday
REST
Notes: Well, I had to go Halloween shopping tonight and then work on my costume...I wish I didn't have to get creative with my ideas - it's so time consuming, but yeah, I love it.

Saturday
AM Workout:  Treadmill walk 3.53mi @ 14:17 per mi
Notes: Haven't been feeling all that great today, just super tired.  It's been a very stressful week in terms of work and some things going on at home and I think it just caught up with me today.

Sunday
AM Workout:  Treadmill walk 7.16mi @ 13:57 per mi
Notes: I should have been doing a 26 miler today, but that just wasn't going to happen if I was going to finish my Halloween costume and carve a pumpkin for work tomorrow.  I am pleased with my Halloween stuff which I will be sure to post tomorrow.  I am pretty happy with my walk today too - I upped the speed again and it felt pretty good overall.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -3.8 pounds

Run/Walk Miles: 22.29
Bike Miles: 0.00
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 22.29

Pilates: MISSED 
Strength: MISSED
Incline: 1 30 minute incline workout

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 112.40
Bike Miles: 25.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 137.40

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results
Back to no medal this week. It's just been one of those weeks where there was too much to do and no time to get it all done.

While I did do some running last week, this week was really all about the walking.  I did try to keep my pace up, but I've been afraid to re-injure my knee.  Then I ended up so stressed by work and some stuff going on that it made me just afraid to do anything.

Food was hit and miss this week.  I controlled my stress eating for the most part,but I didn't do as good as I would have liked either. 

Next week is my next half marathon.  I have no expectations and no pace goals, I just want to finish.  I'm just going to try to enjoy the race and see what happens.  I definitely don't want to do anything to cause injury as I really have to focus on January and the coming challenges in 2012 as it's going to be an incredibly busy first couple of months!

I must go put the finishing touches on my Halloween costume!  Have a safe and happy Halloween and don't partake in too much candy.

3 comments:

Richard said...

Good idea to keep it easier to protect the knee! I hope you have a good race next weekend and a Happy Halloween!

Rae! said...

Hope Halloween was fun. I just stayed at the hot dog and everyone got a kick out of a hot dog answering the door.
I hope your race goes much smoother than mine was.

Treadmills India said...

Well this is very interesting indeed. Would love to read a little more of this. Great post. Thanks for the heads-up. This blog was very informative and knowledgeable.
Treadmills India

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels