2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekly Review: Oct 10 - 16

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
REST
Notes: Conference kept me away from working out today.

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Walk 2.58mi @ 16:05 per mi
Notes: Took a walk after the conference to clear my head and find some dinner.  Not much mileage, but it felt pretty good.

Wednesday
REST
Notes: No time to workout with conference today.

Thursday
REST
Notes: No time to workout with conference today. 

Friday
REST
Notes: Conference in the morning and travel the rest of the day.  Very long day with little activity.

Saturday
REST
Notes: Okay, I was just lazy today.  It's been a very long and stressful week and I just didn't have it in me to workout.

Sunday
REST
Notes: Yep, you guessed it, I just did stuff around the house today instead of working out.  Amazing how dirty things can get when you aren't even here for a week.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: ???

Run/Walk Miles: 2.58
Bike Miles: 0.00
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 2.58

Pilates: MISSED 
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 53.48
Bike Miles: 25.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 78.48

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results
Well, what a bad week in terms of miles and I didn't get any Goofy training medals this week.  I don't actually feel to bad about it though.  I did walk to and from the conference each day and there was plenty of walking around during the day.  I also think it was a really good thing to take a week to rest, my knee is still giving me some issues but it does feel better overall.

I have had a few comments asking about the knee and I am not sure right now what is the problem.  It does not hurt at all to walk and I can run after it's warmed up well.  It is almost impossible for me to go up and down stairs and kneeling is pretty painful.  I will see how this week goes after giving it last week pretty much off and if it is not feeling better I'll have the ortho check it out.

My eating was totally off track this week.  I didn't have normal meal times and that caused some overeating on my part.  I am not looking forward to stepping on the scale as I'm sure it will be pretty painful, but that's my own fault and I'll work to correct it.

I've got three weeks to my next half marathon (the Women's Half) - no expectations for this one at this point.  That might change as I get closer.  Then will be the big push to January and my second Dopey Challenge - wow, that's hard to believe :)!

Hope everyone had a great week and is looking forward to another great week!

3 comments:

Rae! said...

Lots of ice on the knee. Still good numbers. Keep it up It is great to see you doing so well!! I can not wait to see you!

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard said...

I suspect this week's off time will end up doing you a world of good. Rest is that one vital ingredient we never seem to get enough of for ourselves. I look forward to seeing what next week's report brings.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels