2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, October 3, 2011

2012 Disney Family Fiesta 5K featuring the Three Caballeros

I was checking out the runDisney site tonight and noticed that the Disney Family Fun Run 5K for January (during 2012 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend) now has a name. 

Disney Family Fiesta 5K Featuring the Three Caballeros!

The course has not yet been posted, but it does say coming soon and I will keep checking for details and post them once they are available.

3 comments:

J. Wazowski said...

OMG OMG OMG.

aprendendoacorrer said...

I will be there! :-D

Chris said...

I figured that Jeff would be excited! ;-)

I'll have to share this with my daughter, she's starting to get excited about this.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels