2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Weekly Review: Sep 5 - 11

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
AM\PM Workout: Walk 4.76mi @ no pace
Notes: I am extremely sore from the race, but I spend the whole day in the parks walking around, taking photos, and doing some attractions.

Tuesday
REST
Notes: Travel home today.

Wednesday
REST
Notes: So, the left leg is still hurting and I'm very tired so I was lazy and didn't try to do anything.

Thursday
REST
Notes: Back to work today and I found out pretty quickly that my knees are in rough shape and my left hip is not feeling better.  I don't want to make anything worse so I held off doing anything. 

Friday
REST
Notes: Still not feeling great in my left leg so I opted to take it easy again.  I know that I need to workout, but I just can't seem to do it right now.

Saturday
REST
Notes: I was planning on a long run today, but my left leg is still giving me trouble and I just don't think it's smart to push it and get injured further.

Sunday
REST
Notes: My left leg is starting to feel better, I plan on testing it out tomorrow.  I was going to try today, but I think I ate something bad or have the flu as now my stomach is very sick.  Can't seem to win this week.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: ? - no weigh in this week, although I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be good.

Run/Walk Miles: 4.76
Bike Miles: 00.00
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 4.76

Pilates: MISSED 
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 33.32
Bike Miles: 00.00
Elliptical Miles: 00.00
TOTAL MILES: 33.32

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results
Sadly, no medal for me this week.  I've been grounded so to speak and trying to get my left leg to recover from the Disneyland Half.  My hip and knee on the left side has been completely trashed and I'm not sure why.  Instead of taking a chance of making it worse I have decided to take it easy.

I have to admit that I haven't been able to get my diet back on track this week either.  I keep saying I'll do it tomorrow...Well, that's enough of that, I need to do better now and make sure that I keep moving in the right direction so that I my training can progress and that I can reach new goals.
It has not been a stellar week for me, but I have every intention of getting back on track and doing my best.  Have you had any pitfalls?  Are you on track with where you want to be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels