2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Why is 1,000 Important?

The number 1,000 is the milestone I reached today in terms of my run/walk miles for the year!  Yeah, that's right, I hit 1,001.64 run/walk miles so far this year.  I cannot believe this as last year my total miles were 704.65 miles and I've already gone almost 300 miles past that number.

Felt like I had to toot my own horn a little bit on this one as I'm just completely proud and amazed at everything I've done so far this year and there's still more to come!

6 comments:

karen @ working it out... said...

WOW - Congratulations! how cool is that?

-J.Darling said...

WAY TO GO!!!!

LauraElaine said...

That's awesome! Way to go Amanda!!!!

Megan said...

That is awesome! I'll have to make that my goal for next year.

Richard said...

That is so awesome, no it's beyond awesome....it's be-awesome!

Rae! said...

YAY!!!!! Way to go!!!! I am in aww of you!!! Keep it up!!
Have a good weekend this weekend. Need your bib number plz

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels