2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekly Review: Aug 15 - 21

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 3.55mi, .30mi warm up walk, 3mi @ 12:48 per mi, .25mi cool down walk
Notes: A little sore from the hills in the 5K yesterday and I slept wrong and have a sore shoulder and back.  Nevertheless, I got in a good run/walk today.

Tuesday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 3.26mi @ 14:38 per mi
Notes: Got a good walk in on the treadmill tonight, it  felt really good.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk - 4.32mi, .28mi warm up walk, 2mi @ 12:29 per mi, 2.03mi cool down walk
Notes: Got in a good run/walk tonight.  It felt pretty good overall.

Thursday
PM Workout: Bike - 25mi, 1hr 46mins, 14.1 mph avg, resistance level 2
Notes: Nice long pedal tonight.  Felt pretty good. 

Friday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk - 4.31mi @ 14:38 per mi
Notes: Got an excellent walk in tonight, felt really good.

Saturday
PM Workout:  Bike - 20mi, 1hr 22mins, 14.4mph avg, resistance level 2
Notes: Didn't do so well with the diet today, but managed to get in a really good bike ride today.

Sunday
AM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 9.79mi, .47mi warm up walk, 8.51mi @ 14:17 per mi, .81mi cool down walk
Notes: I set out to do a longer distance today, but I just wasn't feeling it so I stopped rather than pushing too hard less than two weeks out from the half.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +2.60 pounds

Run/Walk Miles: 25.23
Bike Miles: 45.00
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 70.23

Pilates: MISSED 
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 83.86
Bike Miles: 83.00
Elliptical Miles: 1.09
TOTAL MILES: 167.95

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results
Photobucket
Tried to take it a bit easier this week, which I think I did.  I kept the run/walk miles lower while upping the bike miles.  The body has been a bit tired and sore this week which I don't like, but it's just minor aches and pains and a little stiffness.

Still have my doubts about the upcoming half marathon, but there's no way I am not getting some new bling :).  I'm going to go, have a great race, enjoy the people and the atmosphere and do the best I can.  I can tell you that mentally I am super ready for a break from work too!

The diet has been tough this weekend, the week was fine, but I haven't been the best this weekend.  Again, not really eating anything horrible for me, just too much food overall.  I am tired of the up/down pattern I seem to have right now.  Down one week and up the next - very annoying.  Still doing the best I can do and am still happy with the progress I've made so far.

We're nearing the end of August - how are your goals going?  What races are you training for?  Are you looking forward to the fall and cooler running weather?

1 comments:

Richard said...

That looks like a very good week to me! I think your diet and weight ups and downs are completely normal. There is only one time I can think of that my weight only went down and that was during the intense ramping up of Ironman training, which was due to burning an insane amount of calories. You look like you are doing darn near perfect to me!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels