2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Can You Help Team Voice?

If you've been following me for any length of time, you probably remember that I'm a member of Team Voice.  Team Voice is an amazing group of people that love Disney and fitness and we support each other with our running/walking/biking/swimming goals.  In addition, we are also raising money to send an ill child and their family to Walt Disney World through the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

I will be participating in the 2011 Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend.  I will be running the 5K and the Half Marathon.  I'd like to ask you to look in your hearts and help us get to the $5,000 we need in order to make an ill child's dream come true.

If you're interested in donating, please click here or click on the link on the right hand side of my blog. 

Thank you for any help you can provide!

1 comments:

-J.Darling said...

Loving all the Animal Kingdom posts! I'm interested in ANY photos of the areas surrounding the tree of life! We're trying to get our wedding done w/ the tree in the background. :)
Hoping to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge while we're there!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels