2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Weekly Review: Jun 27 - Jul 3

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 3.90mi, .32mi warm up walk, 3mi @ 12:15 per mi, .58mi cool down walk
Notes: Feeling pretty good today, going to take it a bit easy this week.  Got a good run/walk in tonight.

Tuesday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 3.31mi @ 14:38 per mi
Notes: Got a good walk in on the mill tonight, just a nice easy walk.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk - 4.03mi, .32mi warm up walk, 3mi @ 11:57 per mi, .71mi cool down walk
Notes: Well there's something new - 3mi under 12:00 per mi pace.  I haven't seen that in a long time.  The nice thing is that it felt really good too.

Thursday
PM Workout: Bike - 20mi, 1hr 24mins, 14.1mph avg, resistance level 2
Notes: Strange, I've been hungry all day today.  It was tough to get the bike ride in, but I'm glad I put in the miles.

Friday
PM Workout:  Treadmill Incline Workout #21 - 2mi, 30mins, up to 8% incline
Notes: Slacked off on food and workout today.  Just one of those days where I just needed to relax a bit.

Saturday
AM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk - 4.95mi @ 12:59 per mi
Notes: Well, this is not where I wanted to be today.  I had hoped to go for 10 plus miles, but it just wasn't in the cards.  I started out to fast with my first mile coming in at 11:39.  Between starting to fast and it just being hot in the workout room, I ran out of steam pretty quickly.  That's okay though, it was supposed to be a rest week any way.

Sunday
AM Workout: Treadmill walk 3.00mi @ 14:38 per mi
Notes: Got a nice walk in this morning, nothing too exciting.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +1.8 pounds

Run/Walk Miles: 21.19
Bike Miles: 20.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 41.19

Pilates: MISSED 
Strength: MISSED
Incline: 1 30 minute incline workout

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 9.95
Bike Miles: 00.00
Elliptical Miles: 00.00
TOTAL MILES: 9.95

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results
Photobucket
It was a nice relaxing sort of week.  I took the mileage down a bit and didn't stress about it.  I still managed to increase my walk speed a little bit and I had a great 3 mile run where I pushed the pace a bit.

I know the weight number went in the wrong direction, but I can assure you that this doesn't really bother me.  I know that I did my best with food during the previous week.  I also know that I am starting to see the difference in my clothes and running which leads me to believe that I'm not doing anything wrong here.  The numbers will come in time and in the meantime I will continue doing what I've been doing.

July has begun.  I expect my mileage will be a little lower this month as there's quite a bit going on and I think it would be good to recover a bit this month.  There are races on the calendar and goals to continue working on and half the year is already gone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels