2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weekly Review: July 25 - 31

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 2.82mi @ 15:47 per mi
Notes: Starving all day today - which is typical for me after a full marathon distance, but it did cause me to eat more than I probably should have today.  The only thing that I've noticed in terms of discomfort after the Dopey is a sore tendon behind my right knee, but I didn't have any trouble with the walk tonight.

Tuesday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 3.13mi @ 15:00 per mi
Notes: No more pain behind my right knee, so I feel fully recovered from the Dopey.  I am amazed at the progress so far this year.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill incline workout #1 - 30mins, up to 10% incline, progressed to the next difficulty level
Notes: The new difficulty level for the incline workout is more of a challenge which I think is a good thing.  My legs are very swollen today, but I have no pain or issues that I would think would cause the swelling.

Thursday
PM Workout: Bike - 25mi, 1hr 43mins, 14.5mph avg, resistance level 2
Notes: Got in a super good ride tonight.  Still have some swelling in my legs, but I still feel amazing.

Friday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 3.30mi @ 14:38 per mi
Notes: Legs are much better today, almost all the swelling is gone.  I've really been battling with hunger all week.  Got a really good walk in tonight.

Saturday
AM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk - 10.58mi, .32mi warm up walk, 10mi @ 13:25 per mi, .26mi cool down walk
Notes: I really wanted to get outside for my run/walk today, but the heat was unbearable so I ended up on the treadmill again.  I was feeling a bit of tiredness today, so my pace was slower than I would have liked.  Regardless, I got the miles in and I feel good about that.

Sunday
AM Workout: Treadmill walk - 2.10mi @ 14:38 per mi
Elliptical - 1.15mi, 30 min, program #6 up to resistance level 6
Notes: Got a nice walk and elliptical workout in this morning.  A satisfying end to a great month.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +.6 pounds

Run/Walk Miles: 23.97
Bike Miles: 25.00
Elliptical Miles: 1.15
TOTAL MILES: 50.12

Pilates: MISSED 
Strength: MISSED
Incline: 1 30 minute incline workout

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 153.27
Bike Miles: 80.00
Elliptical Miles: 1.15
TOTAL MILES: 234.42

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results
Photobucket
A nice easy week to end a very successful month.  I'm pretty happy with how things went this week.  I was able to do all the miles I planned for the week even though I did the Dopey Challenge the week before.  That really make me feel how much I've progressed so far this year.

The diet was very difficult this week.  I battled with hunger all week.  I have just wanted to eat and for some reason I have been craving - well, everything.  My weight was up this week and I think some of that had to do with doing all those miles over the weekend.  I am confident that what I've been doing is working because my clothes are definitely feeling more comfortable.  It just feels like the weight isn't coming off like it should, but I'll keep working on it.

Another great month has past and now we head in to August and a month left to the Disneyland Half!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels