2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weekly Review: July 11 -17

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 2.10mi @ 16:08 per mi
Notes: Oh my, not a good day.  I was feeling pretty sick to my stomach when I started my run/walk tonight, but at least I got a couple of miles in before I just had to stop.

Tuesday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 5.42mi @ 14:38 per mi
Notes: Feeling a little out of sorts today, but I got a good run/walk in any way.

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk - 5.68mi, .31mi warm up walk, 5mi @ 12:15 per mi, .37mi cool down walk
Notes: Got my miles in and the pace wasn't too bad.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill incline workout #23 - 2.04mi, 30mins, up to 8% incline
Notes: Only managed to get my incline workout in tonight, but it was a good workout and it wore me out.

Friday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 4.1mi @ 14:38 per mi
Notes: Another good walk in on the treadmill tonight.

Saturday
AM Workout:  Arizona Road Racers Summer Series 5K #4 - 4.49mi, 1.05mi warm up walk, 3.12mi @ 12:19 per mi, .31mi cool down walk
Notes: Really not a good race at all, I felt pretty bad through the whole thing.  I did what I could though.

Sunday
AM Workout: Team Voice Mid-Summer Virtual 5K - 4.54mi, .26mi warm up walk, 3.1mi @ 12:35 per mi, 1.16mi cool down walk
Bike - 20mi, 1hr 25mins, 14.1mph avg, resistance level 2
Notes: Headed outside for my virtual 5K.  I was slower than yesterday, but at least I got more running in.  Came back in had breakfast and hopped on the bike and put in a good ride.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +.4 pounds

Run/Walk Miles: 28.37
Bike Miles: 20.00
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 48.37

Pilates: MISSED 
Strength: MISSED
Incline: 1 30 minute incline workout

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 73.87
Bike Miles: 45.00
Elliptical Miles: 00.00
TOTAL MILES: 118.87

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results
Photobucket
What a week, and I don't mean that in a good way.  It was just one of those weeks where I felt as if I had just started running again.  Where every run felt hard and causes pain, breathing is difficult and you wonder why you do this to yourself.  I know it was just one of those weeks and I know that next week will be different.  For one thing, realizing that I have over 1000 miles on the two pairs of shoes I'm rotating and a comment from Chris asking about pain got me to thinking that some of my issues are probably stemming from the fact that my shoes are worn out.

The diet is continuing to go well, even if the numbers aren't showing it.  I have been doing really well in terms of food and am still tracking everything.  I would really like the number on the scale to move faster or more, but I know it will eventually.  I have been feeling better and better and I have some more clothes in my closet that fit again, so I can't complain.

I have some big plans for next week and I hope I can pull it off because it'll be a definite confidence booster for me, but you'll have to tune in next week to see how it went.

2 comments:

Rae! said...

I dislike the start over feeling. And it does go away later but Not when you want it too. Little retention of fluid, or muscle gain. No worries on that scale. Mine has not been agreeing with me either. Glad your feeling better.
It's gonna be a great week!

Richard said...

That's a pretty solid week there and you can't really consider such a slight weight gain is really within your daily ups and downs of normal weight fluctuation. I see a solid next week ahead for you.

I was looking over my soles and wear patterns the other day and then the next day you posted about it. I made the decision to rotate out my oldest pair of shoes and need to begin to rotate in a new pair to be broken in and ready to go for future use.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels