2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Team Voice Mid Summer Virtual 5K - Recap

I headed out at 8am this morning for my 5K run/walk.  It was about 81 when I headed out and there was a nice cloud cover to make it a little less bright on my eyes, it also meant it was more humid than usual. It was still a nice day to go out for a run though.

I was hoping to do better today than yesterday, but I was actually a little slower today finishing in 39:03 or 12:35 per mi.  Even though I didn't manage to go faster, I did manage to run more and stay on my intervals today.

After I got back, I put in a $40 donation to Make-a-Wish since I was over 39 minutes and I pledged $1 per minute it took me :).

Did you do a virtual 5K today?  How did it go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels