2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekly Review: May 23 - 29

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
REST
Notes: Still getting over the headache and work sort of got in the way of my workout.  Decided that taking a rest day was not going to be a bad thing right now.  

Tuesday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk - 5.53mi @ 15:00 per mi
Treadmill incline workout #16 - 1.98mi, 30mins, up to 10% incline
Notes: Good incline workout and walk tonight.  It did wear me out pretty effectively tonight though. 

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk - 5.03mi, .57mi warm up walk, 4mi @ 13:12 per mi, .46mi cool down walk
Notes: Started getting that lightheaded feeling again this afternoon.  Seems to go away while I am moving, but it completely wiped me out as soon as I stopped.  I got a good amount of miles in tonight, but I felt like I was going faster. 

Thursday
PM Workout: Bike - 14.10mi, 1hr 5mins, 13mph avg, resistance level 1
Notes: Got home and was going to take a rest day because I wasn't feeling good yesterday.  In addition, I spent the majority of the day moving office cubes around at work - which was actually a blessing because I feel much better while I'm moving.  Thankfully, the lightheaded feeling is pretty much gone tonight and even though I was going to take the night off, I still ended up getting a light pedal in.

Friday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 4.14mi @ 15:00 per mi 
Notes: Got an okay walk in on the mill tonight.  My legs are a bit tired and sore from furniture moving at work the last couple of days, but I felt okay overall.

Saturday
AM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk - 11.23mi, .43mi warm up walk, 10mi @ 13:16 per mi, .79mi cool down walk
Notes: I did run/walk the entire 10mi today which felt pretty good.  I only needed water for fuel today.  The time was a bit slower than I was hoping for, but I felt good that I didn't have to do any extra walking.

Sunday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 9.01mi, .36mi warm up walk, 8.09mi @ 13:54 per mi, .56mi cool down walk
Notes: Had set out to do a 17 miler today, but pretty much knew before I started that I was not going to happen.  I had hoped to at least get a half marathon in, but rather than burn myself out, I decided it was smarter to stop early and not risk being too tired or injuring myself.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -3.4 pounds

Run/Walk Miles: 36.92
Bike Miles: 14.1
Elliptical Miles: 0
TOTAL MILES: 51.02

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: 1 30 minute incline workout

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 129.31
Bike Miles: 61.10
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 190.41

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results
Photobucket
Another Bronze medal for me :)!  I actually feel pretty good about this week in terms of working out.  I spent a couple of days at work moving heavy furniture, breaking down and rebuilding cubes and putting desks together so that was all on top of the miles i put in.

I did have another odd lightheaded attack this week. It happens every once in a while and this time I actually got to sick to eat or drink because of it.  Thankfully it passed after a good night's sleep - I think my body was trying to telling to slow down a bit and I did.  I know the mileage doesn't seem like it, but I really did cut back on miles this week.

Diet has gone very well this week.  Not as many feeling starving or deprived moments this week.  Kept the calories a little higher this week and that seemed to help - though I'm not sure the scale will reflect that, but we'll see.

This has shaped up to be a pretty good month so far and there are still a couple of days left :)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels