2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Weekly Review: May 2 - 8

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
REST
Notes: Decided to take a rest day today as my quads are a little sore.  

Tuesday
REST
Notes: No excuse, I just flaked out today.  I've been a bit tired and just wasn't up to it. 

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill run/walk - 5mi, .35mi warm up walk, 3.11mi @ 12:48 per mi, 1.04mi @ 15:25 per mi, .51mi cool down walk 
Notes: Got some good miles in tonight. 

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill Incline Workout #13 - 1.98mi, 30 mins, up to 10% incline
Bike - 15mi, 1hr 2mins, 14.3mph avg, resistance level 2
Notes: Good workouts tonight!  Incline was tough, but it's supposed to be.
Friday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 5.15mi @ 15:00 per mi 
Notes: Got another good walk in tonight.


Saturday
REST
Notes: I did absolutely nothing today.  No excuses, just pure laziness.
Sunday
PM Workout: Treadmill - 4.78mi walk @ 16:00 per mi
Notes: Not the way I wanted to end the week.  I just have nothing in me today.
Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +2.6 pounds

Run/Walk Miles:16.91
Bike Miles: 15
Elliptical Miles: 0
TOTAL MILES: 31.91

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: 1 30 minute incline workout

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 20.73
Bike Miles: 15.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 35.73

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results
Ugh - not a stellar week for me.  I've been working a lot so when I finally have time to do what I want, I have no energy left to do it.  I know that's an excuse and I'm working on it!  Hopefully, next week will be a lot better.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hey there - So what's up with the energy thing? Feeling sick? or just in a rut right now? Matt and I talked and want to fire back up the e-mail engine as i think we've all been getting stuck in some kind of a rut lately.

Rae! said...

What?? This doesn't sound like you?? How you doing??
Hey you have mileage to report me, zero!!! I am the winner of last place, you can not have my spot!!! haha

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels