2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekly Review: May 16 - 22

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Bike - 12mi, 45mins, 15.9mph avg, resistance level 3
Notes: The legs were a bit tired today so I decided to get a nice pedal in instead.  

Tuesday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk - 4.00mi @ 15:00 per mi
Treadmill incline workout #14 - 1.74mi, 30mins, up to 9% incline
Notes: Good walk in despite the migraine and lack of sleep from a dog not feeling well all night.  Found food tough to maintain today, but I stuck to my plan. 

Wednesday
REST
Notes: Took a rest day.  Not feeling to well with the migraine and upset stomach it is causing. 

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 2mi @ 16:12 per mi
Treadmill incline workout #15 - 1.88mi, 30 mins, up to 8% incline
Notes: Still not feeling 100% - I think I'm just mentally and physically tired.  Managed to get my incline workout in and a couple of miles.  I may need to adjust my diet a bit more as that may be the cause of my tiredness right now.

Friday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 6.09mi @ 15:00 per mi 
Notes: A bit less lightheaded today, migraine down to a dull roar.  Had a really good walk on the treadmill tonight.
 

Saturday
AM Workout:  Treadmill walk 4.63mi @ 15:00 per mi
Notes: Finally got some sleep and didn't get up early enough to get outside and get my long run in.  Still got a pretty good walk in on the treadmill so I can't complain too much.

Sunday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 10.40mi, .36mi warm up walk, 9.07mi @ 14:04 per mi, .97mi cool down walk
Notes: Had set out to do a 12 miler today, but all of my energy was pretty much gone by the time I hit 5 miles so I cut it short.  Still got a decent amount of miles in though.  Not sure if it's the diet, stress, or the 20 miler last weekend that caused me to lose my energy so quickly.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -5.2 pounds

Run/Walk Miles: 29
Bike Miles: 12
Elliptical Miles: 0
TOTAL MILES: 41.00

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: 1 30 minute incline workout

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 92.39
Bike Miles: 47
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 139.39

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results
Photobucket
Exercise this week wasn't too bad.  I managed to get a good number of miles in despite the fact that I have had a migraine all week and very little sleep.  Still, I felt my workouts were quality and felt pretty good overall.

The diet showed an improvement on the scale this week - which was nice for a change.  I still struggle a bit with how much to compensate for exercise and I need to figure out what I am getting enough of and not enough of.  I felt a bit of an energy drain this week and it could be the migraine, the diet or just my body asking for a break.  I'll continue to monitor how I feel and adjust as needed.

We're almost to the end of another month - hard to believe.  I think I may have a pretty good month if I can stay on track this next week :)!

4 comments:

Richard said...

Just keep paying attention to the things your body is telling you as your guide and you should be fine. Of course, that can often be harder to do than we it should be.

Nourish said...

You still powered through! Great job!!

Its hard when you dont feel well to get out there and make your body do things it doesnt want to. Sometimes rest is whats best for us. I was out sick for over a week and just couldnt get a run in!

Rae! said...

Good numbers with all of that. I am inspired none the less.

Chris said...

Great work powering through the headaches and tiredness. I agree with Richard, don't try to push it too much though, but it sounds like you listened to your body and cut that 12 miler a little short. Sometimes it might be good to just take the day off and focus that energy on the non-workout day nutrition. once you master that you'll be golden as the miles ebb and flow.

Great job this week, seems like everything is starting to come together for you! Just think, you've gone 6 months without a real let down in workouts, etc. It's amazing how the motivation is hanging on this year. :-)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels