2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weekly Review: Apr 25 - May 1

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 2.59mi @ 15:00 per mi
Treadmill incline workout #12 - 30 minutes, up to 7% incline
Notes: I feel like I'm starting the week tired and that will make it tough to get the miles I want to get this week. 

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 5.5mi @ 15:00 per mi 
Notes: I am behind where I want to be in terms of miles - go figure.  I didn't get as many miles as I wanted, but still a good walk overall. 

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 2.68mi @ 14:17 per mi 
Notes: I am tired and grumpy today and it's making it tough to get anything done today. 

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 3.84mi, .28mi warm up walk, 3.19mi @ 12:37 per mi, .37mi cool down walk
Notes: Another tough day in terms of miles.  I am starting to realize I won't hit 100 miles this month, but I'll do what I can. 

Friday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 3.92mi @ 16:31 per mi 
Notes: Feeling some pain in my legs tonight - sore knee and hip.  Really frustrated that I can't do what I want to do right now.


Saturday
AM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 13.74mi, .35mi warm up walk, 13.06mi @ 12:50 per mi, .33mi cool down walk
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 5.78mi @ 15:00 per mi
Notes: I really pushed my half marathon today to see what I could do.  I am pretty darn happy with what I was able to do - 2hr 47mins.  That is only a minute off my second fastest half marathon time and 7 minutes off my fastest half marathon time.  I feel that I could push even more - at least I hope.  After that I did do another 5.78mi later in the evening - just a walk, but still felt pretty good after that. 

Sunday
AM Workout: Peace Officer's Memorial 5K - .4mi warm up walk, 3.19mi @ 12:36 per mi, .23mi cool down walk
Notes: Dang my legs are completely tired today.  It was a tough 5K with the dead legs that I had, but I still felt pretty good and it is always good to run on tired legs to keep them guessing what's going to happen next.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +1.6 pounds

Run/Walk Miles:43.85
Bike Miles: 0
Elliptical Miles: 0
TOTAL MILES: 43.85

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: 1 30 minute incline workout

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 3.82
Bike Miles: 0.0
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 3.82

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results
Photobucket
Oh yeah - I am back!  While I didn't make it to exactly where I wanted to be for the month of April - I am happy to say that I put in a lot of miles this week.  Not only did I put the miles in, but I also managed to run/walk a half marathon on the treadmill in a time I haven't managed for a couple of years now....which gives me hope that I will hit that 2hr 30min half marathon at some point!

I still have a lot of work to do, but I think that should always be the case!

1 comments:

Richard said...

Yeah it was not perfect, but you still had a really good week that you can be proud of!
Watch those signs of pain and be careful of injury, only you can be the best judge of when you can push through and when you should rest, but it is easy to be our own worst enemy when human nature takes over.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels