2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weekly Reviews: April 11 - 23

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's the last two weeks' recap
Monday
REST
Notes: No excuse, I just didn't work out today. 

Tuesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill walk 4.20mi @ 15:00 per mi 
Notes: Got a walk in today...It was better than nothing. 

Wednesday
PM Workout:  Treadmill - 4.24mi, .3mi warm up walk, 1.13mi @ 12:43 per mi, 2.82mi cool down walk 
Notes: Not a good work out today.  I didn't feel like doing anything so it's really a miracle that I got any miles in. 

Thursday
REST
Notes: Worked late, stressed out, legs started swelling so no workout. 

Friday
REST 
Notes: Work, shopping, cleaning...no time to workout...cruddy week for miles for sure.


Saturday
AM Workout: Pat's Run - 6.74mi, 1.36mi warm up walk, 4.18mi @ 12:50 per mi, 1.2mi cool down walk 
Notes: Need to get outside off the treadmill more often, felt good to do a race with run/walk.  I'll do a separate post on the race experience. 

Sunday
REST
Notes: If you consider travel restful - lucky you.  I on the other hand do not - at least not when traveling overseas...It was quite a long day

Monday 

REST
Notes: Continuation of travel, check in at hotel and straight to the office.  What an incredibly long day.

Tuesday
AM Workout: Treadmill - easy run 2mi @ 13:30 per mi
Bike - 6.3mi, 30mins, 12mph avg, resistance level 3
Notes: Got a couple of miles in on the treadmill and a few on the bike.  Nothing fancy, just a few miles.  Better than nothing.

Wednesday
REST
Notes: Not sleeping well in Belgium and my legs are still incredibly swollen.  Each night we walk to dinner and back and with all the swelling the cobblestone streets do not make my feet happy.

Thursday
REST
Notes:  It's been a long week and I'm not feeling very well today.  The swelling in my legs is worrying my a bit as I think it's causing me to not feel well.  I feel like my heart is pounding a bit too hard today - at least I get to go home tomorrow.

Friday
REST
Notes:  Another very long travel day.  12 hours in a plane, 6 hours waiting in airports, but I finally made it home.

Saturday
REST
Notes: Jet lag has officially set in.  Amazing how tired you can be after doing nothing but sitting on a plane and in airports.  The swelling in my legs is finally starting to go down and leaving pain in its place - weird, never had that happen before.

Sunday
REST
Notes:  I am still tired and so very sore today.  I have sore ankles, hips and back and a pretty good migraine going.  It has sure put a damper on my miles this month, but I'll have to fight hard this next week to make my 100 mile goal for the month.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +4.2 pounds (wasn't able to weigh this week, but sure it's not good)

Run/Walk Miles:17.18
Bike Miles: 6.3
Elliptical Miles: 0
TOTAL MILES: 23.48

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: MISSED

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 54.57
Bike Miles: 38.30
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 92.87

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results
No medals for the last two weeks.  No good came of my getting ready to travel or the actual travel.  I will really have to step it up this week to make this month's goals and I really hope I can make it!

1 comments:

Richard said...

Given your travel and work issues, plus that you were not feeling well before all that, I am surprised that you found that much time to workout. After a bit of rest I am sure you will be right back at it.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels