2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekly Review: Mar 28 - Apr 3

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk: 4.65mi, .3mi warm up walk, 4mi @ 12:31 per mi, .36mi cool down walk
Notes: Pretty tired today, but managed to get a good run/walk in

Tuesday
REST
Notes: Ended up having to work late today and it left no time to workout.

Wednesday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 3.19mi @ 15:00 per mi Treadmill
Incline Workout #10 - 30mins, up to 10% incline
Notes: I have a sore throat today...thinking it's just allergies as everything seems to be blooming around here right now

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 4.47mi, .29mi warm up walk, 3.11mi @ 12:20 per mi, 1.07mi cool down walk
Notes: Huh - look at that, a 5K under 40mins. I haven't seen that in a while. Felt pretty good doing 2min run/1min walk intervals. Still have a sore throat

Friday
REST
Notes: Really not feeling so good. I've started coughing and still have the sore throat. Decided not to push it tonight in the hopes I would feel better over the weekend

Saturday
PM Workout: Bike - 20mi, 1hr 26mins, 13.8mph avg, resistance level 2
Notes: I am sick. No getting around it. Feeling pretty bad and have been coughing pretty hard and my back hurts from it, but biking didn't make it worse so at least I got a good pedal in.

Sunday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 5.75mi @ 15:47 per mi
Notes: It took everything I had to get on the treadmill today. I'm feeling pretty horrible and the energy level is very low, but I was able to walk slowly without causing worse coughing so I did what I could.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +1 pound

Run/Walk Miles:19.8
Bike Miles: 20
Elliptical Miles: 0
TOTAL MILES: 39.80

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: 1 30 minute incline workout

Monthly Numbers
Run/Walk Miles: 5.75
Bike Miles: 20.00
Elliptical Miles: 0.0
TOTAL MILES: 25.75

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results
Photobucket
Just barely got the Bronze this week. Unfortunately, I am sick with a flu/cold bug and have been feeling quite bad for over half of the week. I wanted to get a long run in this week, but that just wasn't going to be in the cards. Oh well, I'll work hard to get over this illness and get right back on track :)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels