2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekly Review: Mar 21 - 26

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Incline Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap
Monday
REST
Notes: Just wasn't feeling the workout today so I skipped it...turned out to be a good thing since I ended up working until midnight.

Tuesday
REST
Notes: Super tired and just couldn't get up enough energy to get any miles in today.

Wednesday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 5.78mi, .35mi warm up walk, 5mi @ 12:24 per mi, .44mi cool down walk
Notes: Apparently, I need a recovery week because I was having some problems tonight, but I did manage to get my miles in and felt pretty okay while I was doing it.

Thursday
REST
Notes: Feeling lightheaded all day. Decided to skip the workout which was probably a good thing.

Friday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 5.54mi, .29mi warm up walk, 5mi @ 13:13 per mi, .24mi cool down walk
Treadmill incline workout - 1.39 mi, 30mins, up to 10% incline
Notes: Did my 5mi with 2min run/1min walk intervals. Went pretty well overall and didn't feel too bad after the 5mi.

Saturday
AM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 6.14mi, .3mi warm up walk, 4.34mi @ 12:16 per mi, 1.5mi cool down walk
Notes: Planned on doing ten miles today, but I had no energy, nothing in the tank to give to the run so I stopped when I wore out. Did the 4.34mi with 2min run/1min walk intervals again today. I think that will be the new intervals I use until I'm ready to bump it up again.

Sunday
AM Workout: Walk 2.18mi 17:25 per mi
Bike - 20mi, 1hr 22mins, 14.6mph avg, resistance level 2
Notes: Took the dogs out for a slow and easy walk this morning. Didn't feel like being out too long so we headed back a bit sooner than I intended. Starting to feel better today so that's a bonus. Came back and got a nice pedal in on the bike.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +1.6 pounds

Run/Walk Miles:21.03
Bike Miles: 20
Elliptical Miles: 0
TOTAL MILES: 41.03

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: 1 30 minute incline workout

Monthly Numbers:
Run/Walk Miles: 113.98
Bike Miles: 65.00
Elliptical Miles: 2.07
TOTAL MILES: 181.05

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results:
Photobucket

Managed to get enough miles in to get the bronze Goofy this week...I used this week as a recovery week and I think it was a good plan since I had some issues this week. Overall, it was still good. I managed to change my intervals from 1min run/1min walk to 2min run/1min walk...That's a step in the right direction as far as I'm concerned!

3 comments:

Richard said...

I hit the wall this week and learned (again!!) how important a recovery week is now and then. You still had some good numbers this week even with the extra down time and I can see your speed picking up as well. You are going to blow away your recent half marathons in the near future!

Chris said...

Great job on upping the interval time. That will pay off in the long term.

Jeez, even taking a couple of days off you've got a big mileage total for the month. Great work!

I think I acheived my first Goofy milestone this past week..a silver one I think. Nothing like what you and Justin has been doing though, yeesh!

Bethany + Ryan said...

so what do you think of these darn clues form Disney?! lol GRRRR

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels