2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekly Review: Feb 28 - Mar 6

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Treadmill Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap

Monday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 6.23mi, .29mi warm up walk, 5mi @ 14:00 per mi, .95mi cool down walk

Notes: Ended up coming home early from work due to a massive migraine attack. Felt pretty bad, but decided as long as walking/running didn't make it worse I'd do my miles. It didn't make me feel worse, but it didn't make me better either.

Tuesday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 3mi @ 15:47 per mi

Treadmill Incline Workout #7 - 1.74mi, up to 10% incline
Notes: Still fighting the migraine and it has left my stomach feeling really sour and sore. Did a 30 minute incline workout and a 3 mile walk. My legs are a bit tired today.

Wednesday
PM Workout: Bike - 20mi, 1hr 23mins, 14.3mph avg, resistance level 2
Notes: Still have the migraine and stomach problems. Took the day off running/walking and did bike instead. My head is sore with every step so the pounding just didn't seem like a good idea. Glad I at least did something.


Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 4.56mi, .3mi warm up walk, 4mi @ 13:17 per mi, .26mi cool down walk

Notes: Still dealing with the migraine, but it's starting to get better and my stomach is okay. Played around with some 2min run/1min walk intervals today and that actually felt pretty good. Also working on doing some intervals a little faster each time toward the end of the workout.

Friday
REST

Notes: Took the day off since I will be doing a half marathon in the morning. Figured I'd already done quite a few miles which may come back to bite me during the race tomorrow. I'm actually really nervous for this race because I know how tough it was last year. It's also means a lot in terms of my progress this year so we shall see.

Saturday
AM Workout: Run for Ryan House Half Marathon - 13.1mi @ 13:37 per mi

Notes: This was still a tough, challenging, kick my rear course. I felt great through the first 10K and then sort of fell apart. At least I wasn't slower than last year, I guess that was something. I know I still have a lot of work left to do myself.

Sunday
AM Workout: Walk 2.23mi @ 16:55 per mi
Notes: Took the dogs out for a nice slow recovery walk today. I'm a bit sore this morning, but sore like a good hard workout not like I can't walk.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -2 pounds


Run/Walk Miles: 30.86
Bike Miles: 20
Elliptical Miles: 0
TOTAL MILES: 50.86


Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: 1 30 minute incline workout

Monthly Numbers:
Run/Walk Miles: 24.63
Bike Miles: 20.00
Elliptical Miles: 0
TOTAL MILES: 44.63


Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results:
Photobucket
Back to the bronze Goofy medal and I'll take it. I put a lot of miles in this week ending with a nice half marathon. It was a tough week with all the migraine and stomach issues, but I pulled through it all and did the best I could.

I did a bit better job with food this week. Not perfect, but better. I still have a lot of work to do in this area and it might be time to try something new. I'm definitely thinking about some new options here.

I need to do a better job getting Pilates and strength training back in to the schedule. I'm just having trouble fitting it all in to my day. It's tough to fit it all in and maintain some balance.

I have now done my March race and the goal of an event a month is still intact.

It's hard to believe, but I've done the following races already this year:
2 5Ks
1 8K
2 Half Marathons
1 Full Marathon

3 comments:

Richard said...

Sounds like a tough week, but you still had some success with weight and the half marathon; good work! I hope you are past the migraine.

Bethany + Ryan said...

Jeesh, you worked out more than me last week! I ran 31 miles but that was IT! eek!

Justin said...

It looks like a strong week to me. I'll race you to the end of the month!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels