2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekly Review: Jan 31 - Feb 6

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Treadmill Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap

Monday
PM Workout: Treadmill run - 4.74mi, .3mi warm up walk, 4mi @ 12:11 per mi, .43mi cool down walk

Notes: What a way to end the month! I ran today on the treadmill - 1.5mi run, .5mi walk, 1.5mi run, .5mi walk. It felt really good to push and get a bit tired.

Tuesday
PM Workout:
Treadmill Walk - 3.25mi, 3mi @ 15:38 per mi, .25mi cool down walk
Treadmill Incline Workout #3 - 1.07mi up to 9% incline
Notes: Got a nice walk in and then a great incline workout. Felt a little tired in the legs tonight, but not as bad as I thought I might be after running last night.

Wednesday

PM Workout: Treadmill run - 5.62mi, .32mi warm up walk, 5mi @ 14:17 per mi, .3mi cool down walk
Notes: Yes, I ran 5 full miles and I am tired. No stopping, just running! I can't believe I actually did that. My knees are a little sore, but nothing too bad. No breathing problems. Just WOW!

Thursday
PM Workout: 20 Minute Sculpting Band Pilates

Bike - 25mi, 1hr 40mins, 14.9mph avg, resistance level 3
Notes: Work tried to get in the way of my workout tonight, but no excuses right! I did a nice easy resistance band Pilates workout, had dinner and then jumped on the bike for a very long ride. My legs were completely jelly by the time I was done.

Friday
PM Workout: Walk 3.18mi @ 16:36 per mi

Treadmill walk - 1.3mi @ 15:00 per mi
Notes: Took the dogs for a walk and they were worn out so I finished up the miles on the treadmill. Felt pretty good to be outside even though it was actually a bit chilly. Made my reservation for Bay Lake Tower for next year's Dopey trip :).

Saturday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 15.78mi, .39mi warm up walk, 15mi @ 13:46 per mi, .4mi cool down walk
Notes: Got up later than I should have and decided going outside was not the best bet today. So, the treadmill was my place to be today. I wanted to test the run/walk method for a long run and boy am I glad I did. I did one minute run/one minute walk intervals for the fist 9 miles and then I ran whenever I was tired which was quite a bit so I did good amount of running during the last 6 miles. Walking was at a nice fast pace too. I didn't get tired until well after 14mi which is great. I am liking the running again!!!!

Sunday
AM Workout: Walk - 2.95mi @ 16:45 per mi

Treadmill run/walk - 1.57mi @ 13:23 per mi
Notes: Took the girls for a nice recovery walk today..although I don't feel like I needed to recovery. I have no residual soreness from the 15mi yesterday. I'm so excited about this - I will be running even more now. I don't know why I put myself through the fast walk torture last year! Of course, after I took the dogs out, I checked my mileage and realized I was a little short for the Gold Goofy and had to put the last little mileage in on the treadmill :)!

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -6 pounds (that's a bit better)


Run/Walk Miles: 39.46
Bike Miles: 25

Elliptical Miles: 0
TOTAL MILES: 64.46


Pilates: 1 20 minute sculpting band workout
Strength: MISSED
Incline: 1 20 minute incline workout

Monthly Numbers:
Run/Walk Miles: 34.72

Bike Miles: 25
Elliptical Miles: 0
TOTAL MILES: 59.72

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results:
Photobucket

Would have been just shy of the gold this week, but I put in the last little bit on the treadmill today to just push my miles over 39.3 for the week! Can't believe I actually had that many miles this week and I'm still able to walk ;)!

2 comments:

Justin said...

GOLD GOOFY MEDAL FOR THE WEEK! THAT'S AWESOME! CONGRATS!

I'm finding that the virtual medal is forcing me to get in a certain number of miles every week. It's a great motivator. Like you, I see how close I am to the gold at the end of the week and I really push it to get in the miles.

Before long, 39.3 miles will be old hat. Ha ha, whatever. It never gets easy!

Richard said...

Another great week for you, you are on track for some great results this year!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels