2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekly Review: Feb 7 - 13

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Treadmill Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap

Monday
PM Workout: 20 Minutes Basic Pilates

Notes: Feeling a bit tired and the legs are a little sore so I took the day off from walking and running and just did some nice Pilates.

Tuesday
Rest

Notes: I was just not feeling it today and took a complete rest day.

Wednesday

Rest
Notes: All heck broke out at work today and one of my servers took a hard crash. I spent about 16 hours getting things back up and running. It required me to haul servers around and do a lot of up and down and somewhere during all this I pulled a muscle in my leg - ouch!

Thursday
Rest

Notes: Boo. Another long day at work and a sore leg meant there was going to be no working out for me again today.

Friday
Rest

Notes: Wanted to get some miles in today, but it just wasn't in the cards. I am exhausted and still trying to take it easy on this sore leg of mine. It is starting to feel better, but it isn't there quite there yet.

Saturday
AM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 10.06mi @ 15:02 per mi
Notes: Hopped on the treadmill today and managed to get 10 miles in...I did 1 min run/1 min walk intervals again and managed to do that for about 9 miles before walking the rest of it. I had intended to get more miles in today, but my legs are still not 100%. Overall, I didn't feel to bad though.

Sunday
AM Workout: Walk - 5.29mi @ 16:02 per mi

Treadmill Incline Workout - 1.2mi up to 6% incline
Treadmill walk - 5.09mi @ 16:18 per mi
Bike - 20mi, 1hr 27mins, 13.8 mph avg, resistance level 2
Notes: Took the dogs out for a nice long walk this morning - what a beautiful day. Came back jumped on the treadmill to do my 20 minute incline workout. Time for breakfast and then jumped back on the treadmill to do another nice walk. Time for lunch and then I jumped on the bike for a 20 mile ride. I am exhausted and while the leg muscle I pulled at work is better I have a sore left ankle - nothing bad, just need a little ice and rest I'm sure :)!

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +.2 pounds (not loving that)


Run/Walk Miles: 21.64
Bike Miles: 20

Elliptical Miles: 0
TOTAL MILES: 41.64


Pilates: 1 20 minute basic total body workout
Strength: MISSED
Incline: 1 20 minute incline workout

Monthly Numbers:
Run/Walk Miles: 56.36

Bike Miles: 45
Elliptical Miles: 0
TOTAL MILES: 101.36

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results:
Photobucket

I had a lot of trouble even getting the bronze medal this week. It was not a stellar week and I hope to do a lot better next week. I know that I'm staying in my calorie range and that my clothes are fitting better, but I'd love to see something better on the scale soon. I will continue to push forward and do the best I can despite the outside influencees.

5 comments:

Richard said...

Don't get too down over this week. Sometimes you need a break when injury and reality intrude into your schedule--and you had both happen this week!!

The important thing is that you are staying on top of things.

Justin said...

Congrats on the Bronze Goofy for the week. You fought through a lot of adversity to get in those miles.

Keep those miles coming for KOTH. I don't plan to keep running 39.3 miles every week after the Little Rock Marathon. We'll be running in a pack for a long time this year, I assure you.

Matt said...

You're doing an effin' awesome job! Keep it up!

MikeF. said...

Amanda your doing GRRRRRREAT!

Jake said...

I need to change my workout schedule as I only exercise once per week. Great work, champ

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels