2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekly Review: Feb 21 - 27

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Treadmill Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap

Monday
REST

Notes: A nice long 16hr day at work prevented me from working out today. Not a great way to start the week.

Tuesday
REST

Notes: No excuses - just pure laziness on my part.

Wednesday

Rest
Notes: More of that pure laziness in my head again today.


Thursday
REST

Notes: Are you sensing a theme to the week yet? Yep, I was lazy again today. Motivation seems to be missing from my arsenal this week.

Friday
REST

Notes: Not only am I lazy, I've been eating nothing but junk this week too. Wow, I am really out of sorts this week.

Saturday
PM Workout: Treadmill Incline Workout - 1.3mi, up to 8% incline

Elliptical - 1.41mi, 40mins, resistance level 1, ramp 10%
Treadmill - 3mi walk @ 15:47 per mi
Notes: Well, I managed to get a bit of a workout done today. Not exactly what I was planning on doing, but it was better than nothing.

Sunday
AM Workout: Bike - 20mi, 1hr 34mins, 12.7mph avg, resistance level 1

PM Workout: Treadmill - 3.3mi walk at 18:00 per mi, 1.88mi run/walk @ 14:25 per mi, 1.51mi run @ 12:09 per mi, 1.37mi @ 18:37 per mi
Notes: Really wanted to get more miles in today, but I am happy with what I've done today and I know I can pick it up more again this next week.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +5 pounds (yeah, I know, that's the wrong direction for sure)


Run/Walk Miles: 12.36
Bike Miles: 20

Elliptical Miles: 1.41
TOTAL MILES: 33.77

Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: 1 20 minute incline workout

Monthly Numbers:
Run/Walk Miles: 108.04

Bike Miles: 76.50
Elliptical Miles: 1.41
TOTAL MILES: 185.95

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results:

How bad have I been? Well, bad enough that I didn't even manage to get a medal this week. I just couldn't push myself far enough today to manage to get even the bronze. See what happens when you're lazy all week and try to get all your miles done in two days? Yep, it is not good, that's for sure!

Not only did I not get a medal, but I've been eating out of control this week again. I've been having trouble controlling cravings and I've been craving nothing good for me that's for sure.

I'll have to work hard to be good this week as I'm under a week to my next half marathon. This is the half marathon that really kicked my rear last year so we'll see how it goes this year!

2 comments:

Justin said...

Wow, you had a bad week. Not this week! Make this one a good one.

Promise?

MikeF. said...

Get off you butt and get moving Amanda! You can do this!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels