2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekly Review: Feb 14 - 20

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Treadmill Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap

Monday
PM Workout: Treadmill Run: .25mi warm up walk, 3mi @ 14:30 per mi, .25mi cool down walk

Treadmill Incline Workout #5: .75mi up to 8% incline
Notes: Good run/walk on the treadmill and a great incline workout up to 8% incline. Not feeling great in terms of health, but we'll see how the week plays out. I did not do well with food today.

Tuesday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk - 4.21mi @ 15:47 per mi

Notes: I am still not feeling great, but I'm constantly hungry today. I'm also really tired today for some reason. Another bad day in terms of food - I know it's bad, but I just want food again today.

Wednesday

Rest
Notes: Feeling a little bit better, but not great today. Did another horrible food day today...seems to be a theme for the week....Not a good theme at all.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 5.7mi, .39mi warm up walk, 5mi @ 12:50 per mi, .28mi cool down walk

Notes: Another late night at work tonight trying to fix a server again...No excuses though, I got a great run/walk in tonight. I really pushed myself tonight and actually did a couple minutes at 5mph and 6mph - it's feeling so good to push here and there and test my limits. I had a good food day today as well.

Friday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk - 4.53mi @ 15:47 per mi

Bike - 11.5mi, 48mins, 14.2mph avg, resistance level 2
Notes: Had a great walk on the treadmill and a little shorter bike ride than I wanted, but still good. Back to being starving again today and that meant that I didn't control myself in terms of food.

Saturday
PM Workout: Treadmill run/walk - 13.4mi @ 14:33 per mi
Notes: Mapped out my next half marathon on google maps and sent it to the treadmill. The course was good and went up to about 4.5% incline. I did 1min run/1min walk intervals for the full distance today. I did stop for a bio break twice and I had an interuption at 11.5mi when I had to deal with more server issues for work, but I didn't just stop, I finished the full distance. It wasn't super fast, but the fact that I did run/walk the whole time makes me really happy, even with the inclines. Another really bad food day though.

Sunday
AM Workout: Lost Dutchman 8K Trail Run - .93mi warm up walk, 4.97mi @ 17:05 per mi, .93mi cool down walk

Notes: Walked the 8K race with a friend. I'll post about this race in a separate post. It worked great as a nice recovery workout after the half yesterday. Food is bad again today - I need to work on this the next couple of weeks and get back on track.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: -1 pound (hmm...)


Run/Walk Miles: 39.32
Bike Miles: 11.5

Elliptical Miles: 0
TOTAL MILES: 50.82


Pilates: MISSED
Strength: MISSED
Incline: 1 20 minute incline workout

Monthly Numbers:
Run/Walk Miles: 95.68

Bike Miles: 56.50
Elliptical Miles: 0
TOTAL MILES: 152.18

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results:
Photobucket
That's gold - super duper gold :)! I worked for it. I'm not happy with the missing Pilates and Strength training, but I'm super happy with my run/walk miles. My focus is miles on my feet and I love that I can do a workout at the half marathon distance and feel awesome the next day.

Food was horrible for me this week. I only ate good one day this week and it's going to show on the scale tomorrow. I've done it to myself, no excuses, I just screwed up this week and let my hunger get the best of me. I know this is something I really have to keep working on. I think I've been letting the lack of weight loss bring me down and that probably didn't help me to make good choices.

1 comments:

Richard said...

Congrats on a good week, maybe not perfect but it was far more than most people ever do. Don't let yourself get too down over food when you have a great program going for you.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels