2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, February 28, 2011

February 2011 Wrap Up

Weight Watch: +2.2 pounds
While the scale isn't going the direction I want, I have no one to blame but myself. I am still struggling here and probably will be until I get my head on straight. I am still fighting the stress eating - this is something that I just haven't figured out how to redirect myself. I am working on it though and I do recognize what I am doing, now I just have to stop it :)!

Mileage Watch:
Run/Walk: 114.27 miles
Bike: 76.50 miles
Elliptical: 1.41 miles
Total Miles: 192.18 miles
Okay, say what you want about my really bad week last week, but I'll keep these numbers! I am actually pretty happy with these miles all around. I kept pretty consistent with January (actually upped the bike miles a lot) and if you look at Feb 2010 where I only did 18 miles run/walk I think I've improved :)!

Goal Review
I completed one event in February - the Lost Dutchman 8K Trail Run...which keeps me on track for at least one organized event per month!

I kept my run/walk miles over 100 which means I met the 80-100 run/walk miles per month goal too!

March 2011
I have the Ryan House Half Marathon on March 5, 2011. I'm going to try to keep this a run/walk event and I'd really like to be at 3hrs or less. I have to try to keep my head from making me think this is impossible as this is a course that kicked my rear last year because of the hills. We will see how it goes - and in only a few more days!

I hope to maintain the mileage, continue the Pilates and incline training, and continue to increase the amount of running vs walking I'm doing.

How was your February? What are your goals for March?

1 comments:

Running Diva Mom said...

Hey! You've won something on my blog -- please check it out and send me your contact info (full name, email, mailing address). Congrats, and thanks for following my journey!!
runningdivamom at charter dot net
www.runningdivamom.com

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels