2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekly Review: Jan 24 - 30

Goals for workouts this year:
1. 80-100 miles run/walk per month
2. One day of Pilates per week
3. One day of Strength Training per week
4. One day of Bike or Elliptical per week
5. One Treadmill Workout on the Treadmill per week

Here's this week's recap

Monday
PM Workout: Treadmill Walk - 4.96mi, .32mi warm up walk, 4mi @ 12:52 per mi, .64mi cool down walk

Notes: So today felt really good. I ran 1mi, walked 1 mi, ran 1mi, walked .5mi, ran .5mi - yes, I ran again. I am relearning that I don't need to be afraid of it. I really felt this was a step in the right direction tonight!

Tuesday
PM Workout:
20 Minute Pilates Circle Workout

Treadmill Walk - 4.44mi @ 15:00 per mi
Notes: Got a nice Pilates workout in and then a nice brisk walk on the treadmill. I'm a bit bugged that the scale is not moving in the right direction, but I'll keep working as hard as I can.

Wednesday
Notes: Supposed to get 5 miles in today, but that didn't happen. I worked until midnight and was up every half hour not feeling good. Then I was up by 4am. It was an odd thing. I was very cold all day and no matter what I did I couldn't warm up so I didn't think getting a workout in was the smartest thing to do.

Thursday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk - .28mi warm up walk, 5mi @ 15:16 per mi, .15mi cool down walk
Treadmill incline workout - .96mi in 20 minutes, incline up to 7%
Notes: I was feeling a bit better today so I figured I'd get some miles in. I got a nice walk in and then I did an incline workout and somehow the workout was in Spanish - nope, I didn't understand a word the guy was speaking to me. Odd for sure.

Friday
PM Workout: Treadmill walk 3.22mi @ 15:31 per mi

Elliptical - 1mi, 26mins, resistance 1, ramp 10%
Notes: Felt much better tonight. Got in a nice treadmill walk and then the first elliptical workout I've done in a long time. I was pretty tired by the time I was all done though :)!

Saturday
REST
Notes: This was not a good day. I just couldn't do the long run today. I was pretty knocked out all day - I'd sit down and fall asleep. I know what the problem was and I knew that if I tried to put the miles in I'd just be going through the motions and I wouldn't be getting anything out of it. I don't want the miles to mean nothing and I listened to my head and body and took the time off.

Sunday
AM Workout: Walk - 3.74mi @ 17:00min per mi

Bike - 10mi, 42mins, 14mph avg, resistance level 2
Treadmill run/walk - 6.06mi, 5.33mi @ 14:58 per mi, .74mi cool down walk
Notes: Took the dogs out for a nice slow walk to start the day's activities. Came back home, had breakfast and jumped on the bike for a ten mile spin, then I went straight to the treadmill and did 1min run/1min walk for 5.33mi and a nice long cool down walk. Later on I headed out to clean up the backyard and I am done for the day - wow am I tired. It felt pretty good overall - I have some issues I'm dealing with and my sinuses are still driving me nuts, but I'm dealing with things and will keep pushing as hard as I can.

Weekly Numbers:
Weight Watch: +1 pounds (not very happy about this, still trying to figure out what's wrong with the food and how to make this number go the right way)


Run/Walk Miles: 28.81
Bike Miles: 10

Elliptical Miles: 1
TOTAL MILES: 39.81


Pilates: 1 20 minute circle workout
Strength: MISSED
Incline: 1 20 minute incline workout

Monthly Numbers:
Run/Walk Miles: 112.11
Bike Miles: 30
Elliptical Miles: 1
TOTAL MILES: 143.1

Goofy's Weekly Training Challenge Results:
Photobucket
Barely made the bronze medal this week - I had to throw some extra bike miles in just to ease the number over that 39.3 mile mark for the week!

Let me know if you think I'm making excuses. I know I've missed the strength training - I just haven't figured out how to put this back in to the schedule and I will continue to try.

3 comments:

Richard said...

I hardly think you are making excuses, I think there's a case to be made that the past week should still be recovery time for you.

Richard said...

I left off part of my earlier comments...
Your annual plan seems pretty ambitious, of course it is that ambition that will get you way ahead of where you are now!

Good luck!

MikeF. said...

Your doing great Amanda keep it up!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels