2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tiny Thought - 3 Days Again

Tiny Thought: No one ever said I could count.

Seriously, I have no idea how I got off on the number of days left before I leave for WDW, but I did. So don't trust me to count anything for you :)!

Actually I'm kind of glad for the extra day since I still feel like I have a ton of things left to take care of.

Okay, seriously...I have the jitters big time. I keep waffling between sheer excitement and sheer terror. This is a huge challenge coming up and I want very much to succeed, but you know that horrible thing called doubt - it keeps sneaking in to my brain and causing me grief.

No matter though, I'm going to give it everything I have and then more that I didn't know I have. As long as I do that it will be a successful race weekend no matter the number of medals I wear around my neck.

Here's a wish for good luck for everyone that's headed to Walt Disney World for Marathon Weekend - regardless of whether it's your very first race or your 1000th race!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels