2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Tiny Thought - 2 Days and Clean

Tiny Thought: Why do I insist on cleaning my house before I travel?

It's not as if I'll be home to enjoy it. I have spent all day cleaning the backyard, cleaning the house, giving the dogs baths, etc...

This means that I didn't put any miles in today, but I definitely got a workout in what with the leaf blowing, raking, and scrubbing.

I did at least manage to get some of my last minute shopping done and will have to finish that up tomorrow.

Getting excited, but still very nervous!

1 comments:

Chris said...

Lorraine can relate to the cleaning prior to travel....but hey, it's really nice to come home to a clean house!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels