2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tiny Thought - 1 Day Did I Remember the Kitchen Sink

Tiny Thought: Seriously, I'm usually pretty good at packing light...but not this time!

Thank goodness I'm flying on Southwest for this trip because I am bringing two suitcases. I never thought I'd need this much stuff, but as I am not trying to predict the weather, I'm packing everything. Add to that three sets of race gear, second pair of running shoes, fuel, etc....and there's a lot of stuff that I need to take this time!

What extra things do you pack for a race trip that you wouldn't normally take with you?

4 comments:

-Chris said...

It's hard to believe it's here, isn't it? We leave for Orlando tomorrow, and I guess I ought to start thinking about what to take! Being a man is SOO much easier...

Karen said...

Have a great race! I am glad I am driving - so much to bring with me :)

Rae! said...

I am super excited! It is going to be warmer this year but it is still going to be chilly.
I hope you have safe travels and see you soon.
I have my mind set. I will get to all my goals. And you can bet I will support you ! The buddy system works awesome!

Chris said...

Don't forget the garden hose!

I'm bringing some "just in case" stuff as well, so you're not alone there. I have only cross trained the past three days and it feels weird....gonna have to get a jog in when I get there I think. Maybe a light two miles or something. Have a good flight out!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels